Croplift - Foliar Feed
A foliar boost to revive weary crops.
Croplift is designed to provide an immediate nutrition boost to crops during stress, such as poor growing condition, rapid growth or drought. As a foliar feed, it is not subject to dosage restrictions such as those associated with granular fertilisers, and the nutrients are directly available to the plant and not subject to soil conditions. The application of Croplift at the critical early stages of growth can increase root development (also consider Maize Boost at 5 litres/ha).
Product features and benefits:
- Highly concentrated nutrient blend
- More than just a ‘foliar N'
- Excellent NPK balance
- Good S and Mg contribution
- Valuable trace element provision
- Immediate boost for crops under stress
- Lasting feeding effect
- Good tank mixability
- Easy to mix
- Very safe formulation
Croplift contains 20% N (nitrogen), 8% P2O5 (phosphorus pentoxide), 14% K2O (potassium oxide), 5% S (sulphur), 2% MgO (magnesium oxide) plus a wide-range of essential trace elements (manganese, copper, zinc, boron, iron and molybdenum).
Application rate is 2.5 - 5kg/ha in 200 litres water/ha.
£21.60 per ha plus VAT at the full rate.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Situations that might benefit from Croplift....
- Inherently low soil nutrient status combined with a delay in the application of granular fertiliser. The fertiliser will not become available to plants for a number of weeks so foliar feeding may be needed to bridge the gap and avoid a yield/quality decrease.
- Loose, fluffy seedbeds and crops sown after ley. Plants in these conditions have difficulty extracting nutrients from the soil early on in the season, even where levels are high.
- Early sown crops, crops that have suffered prolonged periods of exposure to cold, or saturated soils, all which will hinder root production.
20% w/w = 200 g/kg N
14% w/w = 140 g/kg K2O
8% w/w = 80 g/kg P2O 5
5% w/w = 50 g/kg S
1.2% w/w = 12 g/kg Mg + trace elements